Walailak University and Cooperative Education Workplace Signing a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to Strengthen CWIE Collaboration
On July 25, 2022, Prof. Dr. Sombat Thamrongthanyawong, President of Walailak University, signed the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Cooperative and Work-Integrated Education: CWIE, annual 2022, with 21 executives from the workplace in the following segments: state agency, industry, tourism, hospitality, and private. Asst.Prof.Dr.Padungsak Suksa-Ard, Vice-President, Dr.Attanan Techopisalwong, the director of the Center for Cooperative Education and Career Development, Deans, teachers, and COOPWU officers joined in witnessing the ceremony at Huatapan Meeting Room, 3rd Floor, Walailak University Hospital (WUH).
The Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) is a significant step for Walailak University and Cooperative Education Workplace for partnership in generating graduated students, according to Prof. Dr. Sombat Thamrongthanyawong, President of Walailak University. It will be a movement for driving the CWIE policies as the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research, and Innovation, declares the CWIE platform.
The 21 enterprises that have signed the cooperation agreement include:
1. Western Digital Storage Technologies (Thailand) Ltd.
2. Peerapat Technology Public Company Limited
3. Somboon Advance Technology Public Company Limited
4.Sea Oil Public Company Limited
5. Cissa Group Company Limited
6. Petchsrivichai Enterprise Company Limited
7. The Monk Studio Company Limited
8. EEZ Production Studio Co., Ltd.
9. YKP Ocean Services Company Limited
10. DIA International Audit Company Limited
11. J R T Auditing Company Limited
12. Siam IT Networking (Thailand) Company Limited
13. Nakhon Si Station.com
14. Park Hyatt Bangkok Hotel
15. Sri Panwa Management Company Limited
16. Navakitel Design Hotel
17. Dusit Thani Krabi Beach Resort
18. Twin Lotus Hotel
19. Provincial Electricity Authority, Tha Sala District
20. Phuket Provincial Public Relations Office
21. Radio Thailand, Phuket